Gateman-Milloy Inc. is an award-winning firm specializing in site development, ICI construction and property maintenance. Since 1982 we have been creating all the best places. We pride ourselves on the excellent reputation we have built over the years; it has been earned through the completion of many successful projects and quality relationships.
We are currently recruiting an Automotive Service Technician to join our team fleet and operations team. An Automotive Service Technician is responsible for the mechanical repair and maintenance of fleet vehicles and related equipment within the technician’s licensed capabilities.
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Advise company on work completed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions
- Other duties as assigned
- G license with a clean abstract
- Proven mechanical abilities in hydraulics and electrical, including schematics and diagnostics
- Physical ability to lift upwards of 50lbs
- Automotive Service Technician (310S) Certificate of Qualification, or, currently enrolled in Automotive Service Technician (310S) apprenticeship Level 2 preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Company-paid group benefits
- Pension plan
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org