Gateman-Milloy Inc. is an award-winning firm specializing in site development, ICI construction and property maintenance. Since 1982 we have been creating all the best places. We pride ourselves on the excellent reputation we have built over the years; it has been earned through the completion of many successful projects and quality relationships.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Truck and Coach Mechanic (310T) to join our team of skilled fleet and operations professionals. The Truck and Coach Mechanic will get the chance to assist in the mechanical repair and maintenance of our extensive fleet of equipment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Repair light vehicles, heavy trucks and heavy equipment
- Provide troubleshooting and diagnostic repairs in heavy duty equipment
- Perform service calls and emergency on-road/off-site repairs
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repairs to equipment in order to ensure that the equipment is available, reliable, and safe to operate
- Installation of new and added-on equipment
- Accurate completion of work orders and time cards
- Adhere to workplace safety policies, regulations and compliances
- Other mechanical repair work as required
- G license with a clean abstract
- Proven mechanical abilities in hydraulics and electrical, including schematics and diagnostics
- Familiarity with construction equipment is an asset
- Physical ability to lift upwards of 50lbs
- Familiarity with hazards associated with the trade
- Truck and Coach Technician (310T) or currently enrolled in Truck and Coach Technician (310T) apprenticeship program.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive company-paid group benefit package
- Pension plan
- Positive workplace culture
Accommodations during the recruitment process are available to applicants with disabilities. To request an accommodation, email the Human Resources Department or call 519-748-6500.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org